Our on-line therapy will mirror our on-site therapy except that instead of participating in group discussions in-person, you will participate in forums and if desired, in a drop-in group meeting. We will use evidence-based therapies such as CBT, mindful meditation and meaning-based therapy. These therapies have been proven to work well with Veterans who have PTSD, anxiety, and depression.
- These will be similar to the on-site therapy, but you will connect through virtual drop-ins with the lead therapist for the initial assessment and goal setting process.
- There will be modules sent to you each week where you will learn skills, gain new insights and connect with others through weekly on-line forums and drop-ins.
- Discover new purpose
- Be challenged to make meaningful changes.
- Improve sleep, gain more energy and work towards a hopeful future
- Learn new skills to help you cope with life's challenges
Dates: Week of October 5th
Location: On-line platform
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-631-1033.
Service will be free to those who are pensioned for mental health, but if you are not, you may participate with payments.