Personal Life Plan
As a Veteran, your Program will include some or all of the following:
- Achieving a renewed purpose as a civilian
- Learning and implementing coping skills for mental health issues
- Building life skills to help with everyday needs as a civilian
- Creating a fitness and nutritional regime
- Transitioning from military to civilian life
- Developing peer support opportunities and applying your team building skills
From the beginning, an integrated team will be working to help each Veteran re-discover and work towards achieving a new personal mission.
Our staff will be recognized for their expertise and co-operative spirit.
The Clinic is Now Open
Week of July 8th only
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10:00AM until 3:30PM
Regular Hours - Wednesday and Friday from 9:30AM until 4:00PM
Book an individual appointment by phone, by email or by visiting us in person at 100 Crandall Street (in the HGS building behind Tim Hortons)
Full life skills programming to begin in September.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 613-631-1033
© 2019 Operation Well-Being. All Rights Reserved.