Our Veteran-designed group therapy will provide a mix of activities including discussions, physical projects and mindful meditation. All our activities are evidence-based and have been proven to work well with Veterans with PTSD, anxiety, addictions, sleep disorders and depression.
- Meet with one of our counselors to establish your own goals within the therapy.
- Meet in a Veteran setting and take part in a CBT and logotherapy (meaning-based therapy) informed group which will also include physical activities and mindful meditation
- Meet other veterans and form new connections
- Discover new purpose
- Be challenged to make meaningful changes
- Learn new skills to help you cope with life's challenges
- Improve your sleep, gain more energy and work towards a hopeful future
Start Date: Tuesday, November 24 for 12 weeks, Tuesdays for skill building, Thursdays for physical woodworking projects. Looking at providing sessions mornings from 10:00 a.m until noon.
Location: 100 Crandall Street, Pembroke (in the ex-HGS building behind Tim Hortons/Wendys)
Contact Us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-631-1033.
All services are free, if pensioned for mental health. We may accept payments if you are not.